Monday, October 3, 2011

Closet Makeover in the Works





I will probably be living in sweats for most of this week. That's because I am trying to reorganize my closet. A major step involves me hauling all my stuff upstairs to the sunroom which will serve as my walk-in closet for the time being. I am thinking of just getting clothing racks since it's easier to rearrange that way or if I decide to move the closet to where my office is, it will be that much easier. Still on the fence of the best way to go which is probably why I waited so long to do this project!

Well, the good part is I don't need to buy a stairmaster after all those trips downstairs to transfer everything upstairs. The bad part is I'm exhausted! And I have only just begun. But it'll all be worth in the end? They say you have to suffer for fashion, but this is ridiculous, I need an Icy Hot patch or something. For now, here are some shoe pictures. I would post a picture of me, but Halloween isn't until the end of the month and I don't want to scare you! And joining me in the fright fest, the rest of the current room is kind of a horror story at the moment, but not for long. I will post pictures of the lovely finished product though! Back to work!

5 comments:

  1. Hello sweets!!! Wow, now those are some shoes:)Cant wait to see the finished project.....have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Collette! It's u! Missed you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You have so many shoes! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a great collection there Missy good luck on the stairs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.....You have a lot of shoes! But I think it is great that you are reorganizing your closet. You'll find some stuff you forgot about and maybe get rid of a few things...hello blog sale and extra $! Treat yourself to a massage after the project?

    ReplyDelete