Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Python Dress: Two Ways




The fashionistas of the blogging community have made my shopping very easy lately. First Monroe and her leather leggings, now Bessie! My jaw dropped when I saw how amazing she looked in her H & M python dress. I had to get one!

When I watch the show Chopped, the chefs prepare a main entree two ways. Like fish, steak or chicken two different ways on the same plate. So that's what I did here. A "tough" way and a "softer" way. I usually never match my shoes and bags, but seeing those Middeleton sisters doing that lately, I was inspired to do the same. No pantyhose though. Not sure that I can go that "royal".

Look One:
Dress: H & M 

Bag: Mulberry for Target
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Belt: Thrifted

Look Two:
Dress: H & M 

Scarf: H & M
Bag: The Sak
Shoes: Worthington

6 comments:

  1. This Python dress is becoming a blogger favorite, this is the third blog I'm seeing it on and I'm loving the outfits you've created :)
    I might have to stop by H&M and try this dress on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the bag is awesome and I also like the fur scarf! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style! :) come to see my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the second look is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...How did I miss this??? You did a beautiful job styling the dress both ways! So SO SO sorry I am commenting now!

    ReplyDelete