Sunday, October 9, 2011

Spooky Home Goodies

I don't want to divert from fashion very often, but this sale is only for this weekend and it's too cute not to share!

Isn't this the cutest thing? I picked this candle sleeve up at Bath and Body Works today. It's online and part of their Fall Clearance promotion. I would use this all year long. I'll just pretend I'm "goth".

This is adorbs too. That is a little spider that glows in the dark and you place it on the hand soap. How fun!


Are you a Bath and Body Works groupie like I am? 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE that store!! Chloe and I just picked up five new hand sanitizers last week...she got the candy corn one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know..we don't have many bath and body works in the City...mostly it is Body Shop! I have to make a trip to the bath and body works when I visit my parents in the suburbs! I especially love that first candle and the handsoap is cute too! Thank you for the kind comments, I'd love to be on TV someday, haha, now if Jenny Mai will just retire from the style network... :)

    ReplyDelete